It’s Tuesday and the week has just started, but it feels like it’s flying by. I finished another nice 3 mile run on the treadmill, but I’m happy to say that on Thursday I will be running outside. I think my knee is starting to hate the treadmill. I am stretching a lot, but my right hip is not too happy, which makes my knee feel all wonky. Hopefully tomorrow’s rest day will clear it up.
So…about the blog post, sorry for getting off topic. There are probably those of you who are reading this and know a lot about me, and most of you who are reading this we’ve never met, I figured it would be fun to share 10 little facts about me.
- I have an obsession with salsa. I love putting it on my eggs, in sandwiches, in wraps, on rice, etc.
- I have an unhealthy love for Kygo. I literally can’t run without listening to my kygo pandora station.
- I speak two languages (Hebrew & English), but understand a little Russian when my grandmother speaks it to me.
- I have a kitten named Stella after the beer.
- My favorite show on the planet is Bob’s Burgers, I can literally watch it on repeat all day and all night.
- I’ve lived in Israel, PA, IN, NJ, and now NY.
- My dream vacation, apart from Milan, would be to Tuscany Italy, sipping some white wine and eating pizza in a cafe on the beach front.
- I met my boyfriend on JSwipe (dating app) 😉 and it was the best decision I ever made.
- My first kiss was on stage during a college play when I was 18.
- My first job ever was at a soccer store. I loved being the only girl 🙂
What are some facts people don’t know about you?
Miles Left: 3,982.86